As of today I have finished my hours for interning special ed children, no more class, and no more homework! This semester has been interesting with ASU changing the program, Jay's back flaring up and getting the flu, not having enough hours in one day.
I have to say I can not wait until Brock can drive! Taxiing him to and from practice has been tedious. This is when I wish we lived in Idaho, he would have his driving permit and the schools offer driver's ed training. Any suggestions on where to go for that in AZ?
The past two weekends we have done our old traditions as a family which is... going to the Mesa temple to see Christmas lights and attending the Nativity Festival. Of course the boys act up and Madie has to be defiant every time we go somewhere in public. We went into the visitors center to see the Christus. The first thing that Madie said when she saw Christ is "mom he's showing his nippers." I couldn't help but laugh. I absolutely love looking at Christmas lights and listening to Christmas music!
Then last night we went to the West Valley Nativity Festival and it was absolutely gorgeous! Better than last year! So many people put a TON OF WORK into this festival. The program was wonderful as well! Next year will be a "date night" for Jay and I.
So with school out of the way, I have time to tie their fleece flannel blankets, wrap up the gifts, send out Christmas cards, volunteer in Madie's classroom, get some exercise, and bake my famous pumpkin rolls, yummy!
1 comment:
That is too funny. We were at the temple Christmas lights last weekend and after one of the choirs preformed a nice song Ben started singing and dancing really loud, "Shake your booty". I kind of turned my back pretending he wasn't mine but at the same time couldn't help but laugh.
Post a Comment