Followers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Getting into the spirit"

Last night we had our ward Christmas party.  We had a yummy dinner with the traditional ham, salad,
and potatoes.  Madie was able to participate in the program by playing a chime.  She hit one note and it was the very last note (the most important note) to end the song of Silent Night. (She is on the far right)



One of our favorites to make as dinner or a treat is Indian fry bread.  Madie helped me out by rolling the dough while I would fry.  I just love having her around the house and to have so much enthusiasm!


Bon Appetit!


Okay, my last blog I told about us going to the Mesa temple to look at lights. Well this blog actually has proof of attending it and seeing the displays that are set up. This is Isiah professeying of Christ's birth.

The clan.

More of the clan, trying to be photogenic.



Not a great shot but the lights are gorgeous! Have to be there in person or I need a better quality camera.




In the background are the wiseman, but check out Madie's facial expression. These two LOVE to pester each other!  The joys of sibling rivalry and Madie keeps mentioning of wanting a sister, sorry hun but that is not going to happen.

No comments: