I'm not going to vent but I will say juggling school, church, emotional issues with myself, kids, and hubby, along with the household stuff has been quite a challenge for me lately. Jay surprised me by saying he wanted to get out of the valley and spend time with the family. I took him up on the offer. So I did my Autism walk at 6:30 am at the Phoenix zoo. Came home and helped with breakfast, getting kids ready, changed my clothes, loaded the car, and off we went! We hadn't been to Prescott for quite sometime so we decided to go there and see the Susan Hall museum and enjoy the town. It was fabulous!
I was taking in all of the leaves changing colors and enjoying the cool breeze. In fact my whole family had their spirits lifted. The kids think their mom is nuts because I took off my shoes and socks to FEEL THE SOFT COOL GREEN GRASS under my feet and hear the crunch of the leaves. I also made them stop when we were walking along a creek to smell the dead leaves and dirt to appreciate the smell of fall. What memories for me! (Potato harvest)
In this picture they're some sour faces, they really did have a good time. Look beyond them and see some of the red in the leaves...
Imitation of "Rocky".
Exploring Pocatello
10 years ago
2 comments:
LOVE Prescott! Good luck juggling everything!
Eeek! I owe you 20 bucks and I totally forgot all about it~
Post a Comment