Followers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Halloween is coming!






Halloween is coming, coming, coming. Halloween is coming oh what fun! This is a tune of a preschool song that we used to sing when I taught it in my home.

My spirits have been lifted up with the cool morning air! I can't get over how much my emotions play with the weather!

Well I have decorated my house with Halloween stuff, made gingersnap cookies (to make my house smell good), have the costumes picked out for Halloween! I absolutely love this time of year! I don't care for the grouse scary costumes but the original ones. People who are so creative on making it themselves! My brother in law is awesome at this! I know call me crazy! So with it being Halloween around the corner I thought my music selection for my blog should match.

Happy Halloween everyone!

No comments: