What was I thinking? I was so busy cleaning my house, taxiing the kids all over the place, making Carrot Chowder for the Trunk or Treat, and hanging out at Basha's for there fun stuff that not once did I pick up the camera to take the kids pictures of their costume.
Well I will make them put it on again so I can make up for it.
Exploring Pocatello
10 years ago
2 comments:
That sounds like something I would do! I hope your kids do let you take a picture of them after the fact, I know my kids would put up a fight with that request.
The school didn't say a thing about my treats. Katherine's teacher was on the same page with the party thing. We have a great relationship with her and knew I could get away with it. And the principal probably wouldn't of said anything to me either since I tend to make waves for him there and I don't think he likes me too much. But you have to do what you have to do for your kids and their education!
ANYTHING for a picture! That's why Tannon is throwing a complete fit in about all of our pictures from Halloween.
Post a Comment