Those who are reading this, I normally do not like to advertise but I feel that this news needs to be spread. If any of you know someone who has a child with a disability and is need of support for emotional or social please reach to the free organization called raising special kids ( in AZ). Each state has there own organization, just under a different name.
We had the opportunity for parents to come and talk to us about their story and their program to better the child's life. They would like the teachers to be on the same side and to understand where the parents are coming from. Its a great resource for families to use, if they are feeling that they need some help. Spread the word!
Exploring Pocatello
10 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like a great organization! I know things like these give kids amazing opportunities! Hope that school is going well! Love love the new pictures!
Post a Comment