Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

On the white bench is my niece Kenzie and her baby Brooklyn. She is such a doll. I was planning on taking more pictures but we got carried away on visiting and shopping! It was a treat to see family! I haven't seen anyone since last July.






Christmas greetings from Jason?!? On Saturday he helped our YW with a car wash and yard sale fund raiser for girls camp. Apparently he forgot the sunscreen! This is what his legs looked like later on that night. I couldn't resist myself for taking a picture of his HOT legs!



If you look really close....Madie is on the Carousel...I took my kids out of school on Friday to meet their cousins and go shop.


Happy Mother's Day everyone! If you don't expect anything....you will have a great Mother's Day if something is given to you.


















2 comments:

Liz G. said...

Looks like fun! I LOVE JASON'S legs!

Rochelle said...

That sunburn looks way painful! Poor guy! The bishopric is really rough on him.