Well this past week I turned 35! I wish I could say it was a wonderful birthday, having a lot of people wishing me happy birthday to me on facebook made it all the better! They made my day. I took out my side mirror the day before my birthday which was a nice expense that we don't have to fix. On my birthday Jay had a doctor's appointment and I started my summer class that was 3 1/2 hours long that night! I have come to realize more and more that girls bring in the spice into the family whether it is a daughter or mother. Madie was the only one who was SO EXCITED FOR ME TO BLOW MY CANDLES. I wish I recorded my kids and Jay when they sang to me...it was PRETTY BAD but I loved it because it was my family.
On a brighter note:
I did spend the day celebrating Madie's preschool graduation and Jay taking me to lunch at some Jewish sandwich shop near his work. That afternoon I had Jay home with me while we watched Valkyrie. It was nice to have him home and relax. He also treated me by making my favorite cake which is German Chocolate. It was heavenly! Thanks hun!
Exploring Pocatello
10 years ago
3 comments:
Well I hit the big 37 in a few weeks and I am not looking forward to that! 40 is creeping up fast!
I had a very hard time turning 35. I still don't admit that I am that old to anyone!
Happy Birthday once again~!
Post a Comment