WOOT, WOOT! I finished up my 2nd semester at ASU West with great accomplishments this past week! The grading scale was much tougher than last semester...being in special education to receive an A in the class you need 95% or better. Given with some classes only having 100 points I could only miss 5 points. Other classes had 200 points and could miss 10 points to get your A. I accomplished my goal by receiving 4 A's in four out of my 5 classes. I'm not sure about my last one. Still waiting to hear about my grade on my Research paper... Anyway, I don't mean to toot my own horn and I apologize for bragging. I'm just so relieved! I decided to award myself by shopping at AZ mills, figuring I buy some things for MYSELF and that would go towards my grades, Mother's Day present, and birthday gift for this month. It was a fun day and I got some cute carpi's and stocked up on Bath and Body Works!
Side note: Received word that Jay's back is more than arthritis... He has a disc that is completely shot S 1 by his hips and Lumbar 5 is more than 50% compressed...He will be taking more x-rays and saline shots until he has surgery, ugh! We are relieved to finally know why he has been in so much pain. Poor guy! I may be using my CNA skills on him after all, hee-hee.
Exploring Pocatello
10 years ago
3 comments:
You go girl! I'm so proud of you. I can't wait to hear what you get in your last class.
I'm so glad that Jason went in! I know it's rotten that he has to have surgery, but if he can get rid, or at least relieve some of that pain, that will be great.
Way to go RASS!!!
Congrats on school! Your poor hubby...he's got so much on his plate too.
Post a Comment