Here are some highlight pictures to enjoy with:
Uncle Rich playing 21 with Brock and Drake...
Our own personal Spider man... he is our hero from rescuing a Frisbee that got stuck on top of a gazebo and he literally climbed up the pole on top of the roof and got it. I was in awe that I didn't take a picture! However he has a war wound on his arm (look closely).
Playing a musical instrument from the Nutcracker. Story behind this: Practiced with grandma one time around and they all got it down... even my Madie who is the only one who doesn't take piano lessons!
The grand girls singing Away in a Manger all on pitch!
Half of the grand kids.. Never a dull moment around the house
The GUYS (Scott, Rich, LeeRen, and Jay)
Elizabeth and Erin
Duane and Leah
Uncle Kyle with lil' Timber
The weather couldn't have been any better! We stayed outside all day long and I am paying for it for the next day of being so tired! I am lucky to be married into a great, fantastic family!
No comments:
Post a Comment