Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Shh.. surprise party

Okay, I am in need of some ideas to through a 40th birthday party for my main squeeze.  I was thinking of a 70's theme since he was born in 1970 and creating a power point, showing the power point at the party and pictures of him growing up, important people coming into his life.  I thought it would also be fun to decorate it as a disco with black and sliver crey paper and if possible the guests to dress up in 70's. What do you think? I would love to hear any advice.

1 comment:

Sally said...

For my sister's husband, Dave's
40th party, she put together a Jeopardy game on her computer that was trivia about his life. Everyone had fun competing to see who knew his funny stories and trivial facts. Just like in Jeopardy, there were categories, like Dave's Work-related Accidents (which were hilarious) and others.

For my 40th, we dressed in 80's clothes and watched a bunch of old 80's music videos. I loved revisiting those cheesy old videos. Go to youtube and watch Literal Lyrics version of Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart! It is so funny!

I hope the party is great fun!