Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

How can this be?!?





Six years ago I was waiting for 13 hours to deliver Madie in the West Valley hospital.  I can't get over how quickly time goes and how I wanted Madie to not grow up so quickly knowing that she is my last baby... However, that was not on her agenda. She has been ready from the get go to be just as big as her brothers and do what they can do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADIE! I'm so glad that you are a part of our life and we will have you forever. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! 

4 comments:

Amie said...

Hi Rochelle! I can't believe that your baby is six either! I remember working with you at the gym and you were pregnant! Crazy! Happy Birthday to Madie!

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Madie! 6? That's just crazy!

amy said...

i know exactly how you feel about not wanting them to grow up! why does it happen so fast?

Sally said...

Isn't it crazy how fast it flies by? My "baby" is almost 10, and Devin will be able to leave on his mission at the end of this year! How did that happen? Weird!