Remember the ways you lost your teeth? Did you lose one at the movies? Well Madie is in the process of losing her teeth and last night we went to see Avatar. She says to me that she needs to go to the bathroom so I escort her to the bathroom, but she doesn't go into the stall. Instead she is looking in the mirror and playing with her tooth. I check it out and say, "Oh Madie its time to pull it out" so we did right there in the movie theatres bathroom. She always gets nervous about me pulling her teeth but there was no blood this time. She comes back into the Avatar movie at the best part (the climax) wanting to show the boys and Jay her tooth while they have the 3D glasses. Crazy on when and where we lose our teeth. She has some good stories already. I will post her jack-o-lattern smile soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment