The Tooth Fairy Lady, is coming back to meet the Russell household. Madie has been complaining about her bottom tooth hurting these last couple of days...so I checked it out and felt it. Low and behold she had a lose tooth! She is my only child to lose a tooth this early at age 5. She was brave and let me pull it out for her. Ya you guessed it, I'm the tooth puller in my family.
Exploring Pocatello
10 years ago
3 comments:
Why do I love to pull teeth? My hubby thinks I am wacko. I think it is fun...
Too funny, I'm the same way and my hubby is like yours!
Caleb lost 2 of his when he was 4. The dentist said it was normal for some kids. I think it's way too young. I'm pretty sure his brother "helped" it fall out by plowing Caleb's head into the floor.
Post a Comment