Followers

Friday, March 13, 2009

I can't believe it!




I have to comment about today. This is one reason why I love Fridays! This morning I accomplished on finishing up my homework. Checked my bank to see if Jay's check came and my eyes about popped out! We not only received his check but also tax return money, yippee! I then got on the scale, which is always a drag, I checked it twice and I had lost some weight! My total weight that I have lost sense January is 12 pounds. I'm back down to where I was a year ago, even more of a celebration! My weight watchers is working for me (with some slim fast drinks here and there)! Now, I just need to lose about 12-15 more pounds and I will be a real happy camper (Pre-birth weight from Madie)!

3 comments:

Brett and Heather said...

WooHoo Weight Watchers!!! I lost 20 lbs using weight watchers and made lifetime a few weeks ago. I'm back down to pre-baby weight. Close to high school weight. Keep at it!!

Candice said...

Way to go Rochelle!! That is so cool! Keep it up! It is definetly a life style change! Do you have Jason doing it with you? I know when Seth finally lost weight with me it made it so much easier!

Rochelle said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! I love days like that!