It has been 3 years since I have ran a 5K and I was proud of myself to run the whole time on flat AZ surface! I've been running with Stephanie and Melissa twice a week at 5 in the morning. I think I'm the only one who is really awake since I have to drive over to there house...Anyway we all did great!! Melissa rocked by taking 2nd place in her age division, Steph came in 6th with her age division, and I came in 10th with my division. (I like to say that I was one of the older ones in my division, pushing to 35). Melissa is obviously the ring leader, Steph is our comedian, and I'm the audience when it comes time to running in the morning.
Like a dummy, I forgot my camera so I have nothing to show proof that we ran the Heart and sole 5K for West Valley Hospital. Another fun event for that day is that the race was held at the Cleveland Indians Spring Training facility and it was opening day for them. This is a brand new facility and southwest valley is excited to have them here! I plan to go see their opening game on Wed. the 25th with a friend.
Exploring Pocatello
10 years ago
5 comments:
I'm so proud of you! I always say "I'm going to run in this one..." and then it never comes to fruition. Oh well...I'll just live vicariously through you!
Oh, and Mitchell and I will be making a trip down to St. George to see our Dad in the beginning of April, and then we are going to make a trip down to AZ! Mackenzie and I were talking about maybe meeting you in Phoenix for a day or so! Let me know what you think and I'll let you know the exact day as it gets closer! I have a big smile on my face just thinking about seeing MY favorite auntie!
Love ya!
Congrats again!
Way to go Rochelle! That is something to be proud of, just watch out it is addicting!
Wish you all didn't live so darn FAR away ... otherwise I'd come run with you!!! I'm a loner stuck on my treadmill :(
Post a Comment