The Russell grand kids...Aren't they a fine bunch (especially the older grandsons j/k). I believe there are 22 to be exact!
Look at these "sexy"ladies... Ya, I have the privilege to hang out with these skinny, good looking gals and very talented! I'm proud to be the FAT one in the bunch.
Terry and Adele to make this all happen. It is exciting to see their posterity grow. I know mine won't be this big!
Hubba, hubba the men in the family! Come on Jay you can show your teeth!
Here is the whole clan! I personally think we make a striking family but I am being bias because I am married into the family.
Here are the kids, with the spouses, and mom/dad.
To get these pictures is quite an adventure with all the little runs running around, especially when we took this shot. The older grand kids were great to keep the little ones preoccupied.
I just wanted to give you a little history on this picture day. It was a couple of days after Christmas and a cold front came down. It was in the late afternoon with not much warmth from the sun...so image the kids noses are runny, Rosy cheeks, and noses. Our photographer did a great job by photo shopping Rich in too. His back went out that day and he couldn't get out of bed! I say well done, with what we had to do! Hopefully we can rest for another 5 more years.
2 comments:
Okay just a few things.... First YOU ARE NOT FAT! You look great, and if you can run a 5k, you must be in shape!
Second, haha... now that you said your family isn't going to be that big, your going to have a suprise baby or something and your kids are going to have 10 kids each, maybe even 14! haha, that would be craZy!
and ps you guys are welcome anytime, we are going fishing a lot this summer. We had to buy fishing licenses and we are going to get our moneys worth!!
You need to e-mail me so I can send you pictures. Apparently I can't remember anything....
andreamatrix1@yahoo.com
:)
Steph
Post a Comment