Followers

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The day has finally come....

You know the day will come that your kids will be taller than you, especially your boys....well that day arrived for me this past week. Brock (who is 13 and will be turning 14 in two months) has passed me up! Shopping for him is hard because he is so tall and lean. I have found myself shopping online for the exact waist and length, just the other day I ordered a pair of pants for him size 31x32. Now I know you can get these at any regular store but to get an odd waist and even length is searching a needle in the haystack. I rather go online and buy what I need and have it shipped to me. AZ is great to have huge waste sizes and short length (caturing to the hispanics), I don't mean this in a harsh way but obviously we are not in the norm. Fun times ahead to shop for him when he is 6'6! His shoe size is already a 13...HELP.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Howdy!
I was blog hopping and found like half our ward (finally). The things I miss in primary! Anyway..thanks again for the honey order!

Jay and Rochelle said...

Your welcome, you will have to give me your blog address! Oh, and thanks a ton for helping me get my background up to date. I also changed some of my music, to be a little calming, so readers can read.

andreamatrix said...

Holy giant feet batman!

That's Jerry's size. Trev is a size eight, which is good for me because I can wear his shoes.