Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tis the season

It's the crazy month of commercialism for Santa Clause and getting that perfect gift. Hopefully we will all remember to stop and really think of the the true meaning of Christmas... which is Christ's birth and his love for us and our love for him. His "helping hands" have been such a blessing in our life!

Earlier this month Jay was able to sing in the Christmas Cantata. It was excellent and afterwards the gym was full of nativity sets, it was breathtaking on how they decorated the gym. I absolutely loved it! We plan to go to Mesa and see the temple lights and feel the spirit and also check out Glendale Glitters.

2 comments:

andreamatrix said...

He does look awesome with his pearly white straight teeth....

What does he think?!

Jason has such an awesome voice! Do you make him sing to you at home?

Jay and Rochelle said...

Andrea, I chuckled when I read your comment. Jay has never serenated to me before. I have asked him numerous of times and he won't do it. He has done it for others (in the past). But I have heard him sing solos at missionary farewells and quartets. His talent caught my attention and hooked me to him.
Instead I hear him yelling at the kids and hia laugh that is contagious.