You guessed it! Madie turned 8 2 months ago but with all of the crazy stuff we delayed it for March. Here are some pictures to enjoy! It was a neat day! The boys and I spent the morning at the Mesa temple to do Baptisms for the dead and in the afternoon Brock got to baptize Madie. No turning back about how the spirit witnesses to us that what we do is the right thing... and that is to be baptized.
Getting ready to go to the church to perform the baptism
Our family
Instead of a dinner I served Ice cream Sandwhiches that were really messy...
Couldn't ask for a better day. Well done Brock and Congratulations Madie! WE LOVE YOU!
2 comments:
Congratulations. That is really neat. Our youngest Lindsay will get baptized in June. I can't believe that. Glad it was a good day!
Wow! How exciting!
Post a Comment