Followers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

February already?

    I've viewed my blog and still have Christmas music playing. Watching the super bowl game while I blog. What a boring life I have or am I just now thinking about updating my blog?! I'm sorry to say that it's the second part. Just finding time to update.
   Not much is going on with our family. We have been busy supporting Brock with his basketball games. He is a sophomore and is on the Varsity team. He has really improved this year and the Vipers have made it to the playoffs!
   Madie will start her little basketball league next week. They are need of a coach. I'm debating whether to do it. I hate to commit when I have so little time. I think it would be a lot of fun!
   That pretty much sums it up for us.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Yea for Christmas music AND basketball!

Sally said...

Be the coach! You'll have so much fun!