Happy Easter everyone! I have been blessed to teach four 7 year old children who will be turning 8 this year. I was priviledged to teach them the lesson of Easter last Sunday. It was a neat experience to see their faces light up when they found out that Christ had Resurrected, after all this is the reason why we celebrate Easter. Later on in the week, as a family we discussed the accounts that led up to Christ's crucifixion and then Christ being resurrected. Again the spirit testified to us that what happened to Christ is real, HE LIVES!
As I reflect back of Christ's sacrifices and what our family is going through during this time, I have stopped and thanked my heavenly father for the wonderful blessings he has blessed our family. I know that this weekend is a trying time for me (emotionally) with Jay's back flared up again having to use the back brace and crutches, Madie just broke her arm Friday night, and Drake sprained his wrist the same night. I stop and think how I have healthy active kids, this too will pass. If I had a child who had a disability all the time, yes it too would pass but not as short as a broken arm.
Thank you Jesus for loving the world and being willing to follow God's plan and be our redemeer! I am forever greatful and in debt to you. You have been an amazing example to my life!
1 comment:
Great message! We love your family!
Post a Comment