For the past 2 years I have done some paint projects in my home to add color on the walls. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this. I am very simple. In the past I have added wallpaper but I feel that is a curse because we end up saling the home and moving so I'm no longer doing that. We will see if that will make a difference. I'm still not finished painting and still need to work on landscape in our backyard. Hopefully with us not pushing as quickly as we have in the past we will stay longer in this home. In September we will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary in this home.
Brock's room was our 5Th project to do. He actually painted during his spring break while I was at work and Jason helped him. When I came home I finished it up. We still need to put the white wood between the colors and I plan on changing the top color to a light beige.

Drake's room was my 4Th project. He actually picked out the colors. I had seen a model home have two different colors but only using two complete walls. I liked how it was different so I tried it out. He is my animal lover. When I get time to hunt some bamboo or grass skirt I would like to put the grass skirt above his windows and the bamboo nailed onto one wall.

Using left over paint from Drake's room...I painted the loft or their game room. The brown is from my room and plan to paint the rest of the hallway and staircase that color.

Madie's room was my first project. She shocked me when she was very persistent on wanting pink! (My girl who is a complete tomboy). I actually love the pink over the yellow. It turned out nice.


Here is the kids bathroom that took forever! I used the left over paint in Madie's room and Brock's to match the shower curtain.

Here is the family room, dining room, and kitchen. The wall that says Whistle while you work is the newest paint. This is what I just finished up.
Drake's room was my 4Th project. He actually picked out the colors. I had seen a model home have two different colors but only using two complete walls. I liked how it was different so I tried it out. He is my animal lover. When I get time to hunt some bamboo or grass skirt I would like to put the grass skirt above his windows and the bamboo nailed onto one wall.
Using left over paint from Drake's room...I painted the loft or their game room. The brown is from my room and plan to paint the rest of the hallway and staircase that color.
Madie's room was my first project. She shocked me when she was very persistent on wanting pink! (My girl who is a complete tomboy). I actually love the pink over the yellow. It turned out nice.
Here is the kids bathroom that took forever! I used the left over paint in Madie's room and Brock's to match the shower curtain.
Here is the family room, dining room, and kitchen. The wall that says Whistle while you work is the newest paint. This is what I just finished up.
3 comments:
You are SO crafty!! I wish that we could have stopped by and saw you all while we were there! Soon, I hope! You're house is beautiful!
LOVE IT! The kids bath is my fav!
Your house looks fabulous! Isn't it amazing what come color can do? It brings each room to life!
Post a Comment