Anyone who has signed their kid up in NYS tackle football? I would love to hear what you think of it. Any suggestions to find GOOD DEALS on football equipment? I would love the feedback!
We did NYS soccer when Jayden was 4 and 5 and we didn't like it. We had to drive to Laveen to practice and then the games were all over the place. It was hard to find them. I haven't heard much about football though...so good luck.
Well I went ahead and bought his equipment through NYS. It was the same price as if I went to a store and bought them individually. He needs all of his gear. He is really excited! Wish us luck on having a good experience. It's against my religion to go through NYS but I'm giving it a second try and this is the only sport team that does football in the spring.
2 comments:
We did NYS soccer when Jayden was 4 and 5 and we didn't like it. We had to drive to Laveen to practice and then the games were all over the place. It was hard to find them. I haven't heard much about football though...so good luck.
Well I went ahead and bought his equipment through NYS. It was the same price as if I went to a store and bought them individually. He needs all of his gear. He is really excited! Wish us luck on having a good experience. It's against my religion to go through NYS but I'm giving it a second try and this is the only sport team that does football in the spring.
Post a Comment